Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lock-Spoelhof Wedding


I recently had the honor of making the Cake Topper for my Sister's wedding. I was the Maid-of-Honor, so unfortunately, I had no time to make cupcakes for the Reception, but I did make the cake for the bride and groom to cut into.

I made the top look like the bouquets we Bridesmaids had and a simple vanilla Butter cream frosting with Strawberry filling was the flavor. It was fabulous!

The Day was perfect, the bride and groom were glowing, and I was privileged to be part of such an astounding day!

Congratulation's, Ryan and Rebekah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL CAKE!! Having Cupcake instead of a taditional cake for a wedding is fun, but I still wanted the traditional cake cutting moment, so thank you for allowing us to have that! :) You're cupcakes are fabulous, but the cake was OUTSTANDING! You should really think about offering this as one of your MANY talents!
Thanks again!
Rebekah