Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Surprise!

Summer is finally here in beautiful West Michigan!   With cupcake orders aplenty, I have been a tad too busy to work on my blog, but I wanted to showcase this sweet little myKake.  A client had a surprise party for her Husband; can you guess how old he is?!  Chocolate cupcakes with mocha butter cream were the choice for the party seeing as she has a coffee lover on her hands.  I topped them with a fondant 3-0, just to be sure everyone knows the reason for the big celebration!

~also~

For all you myKakes followers in the Grand Rapids area, I am waiving the gas surcharge for the months of July and August.  So, if you have a hankering for some delicious cupcakes, but not in the mood for the ride to Holland, I will happy to deliver them to you, free of charge!

Happy Summer!

No comments: